This pumpkin cashew soup recipe is full of healthy fats, vitamin A and vitamin C! It’s easy to make, fast, delicious and a favorite! Try it today!
Pumpkin Cashew Soup Recipe
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 small Onion, chopped
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. Turmeric
- 1/2 tsp. Paprika
- 1 can Organic Pumpkin
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 jar Roasted Red Peppers
- 1/3 cup sprouted cashew butter
- 1 tsp. maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt and Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- Heat Coconut Oil over medium heat in a sauce pan
- Brown Onion then add garlic for two minutes.
- Add everything but salt, pepper, Coconut Milk, lemon juice, maple syrup.
- Bring to a boil, then allow to simmer for 5 minutes
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Pour into blender and puree until smooth.
- Serve in a bowl with Parsley garnish